The most important decision a landlord can make is deciding to hire a Staten Island rental management company. Many landlords who manage their properties with no help or with the assistance of a resident manager often realize too late that they things have gotten out of control. Rents are due but not being collected, maintenance requests aren’t getting filled, certain tenants are not following community rules and vacancy rates are unacceptable.
EWC Management frequently gets calls from rental property owners who are in a panic about the overall state of their rental company. They need help and they need it fast. And that’s where our rental management team springs into action.
What Do Staten Island Rental Management Companies Do
We deal directly with tenants, property advertising strategies, repair/maintenance issues, rent collection and implementing evictions. EWC Management also handles the tenant screening process. We evaluate a tenant’s credit background, verify income, perform a criminal records screening and check their rental history. Most rental property owners say that tenant screening is perhaps the most critical aspect of being a successful landlord.
Other services provided by EWC Management include but are not limited to:
- Rental documentation of units before and after move-ins/move-outs (video and/or photo documentation, for example)
- Ensuring leases comply with county, state and federal guidelines
- 24/7 response to emergency and non-emergency maintenance requests
- Managing insurance claims for repairs and building damage
- Collecting rent
- Paying property bills in a timely manner
- Providing property owners with monthly statements
- Maintaining accurate receipts and records for tax purposes
- Coordinating problematic evictions
Why Depend on Staten Island Rental Management Services?
Owners will streamline a long-term lucrative rental property career by hiring EWC Management if:
- They have multiple rental units and rental properties
- They do not live near their rental properties
- They do not have the time to engage in a “hands-on” type of management
- They do not want to employ a resident manager simply because they do not want the payroll hassles of being an employer
- Their rental properties are growing rapidly and management tasks are overwhelming them
Owning rental properties that are skillfully and efficiently managed is one of the best money-making ventures anyone can take in the real estate industry. Contact EWC Management to start enjoying the fruits of your investment.